Outsourced Back-Office Management
The philosophy of our outsourced back-office service offering is that we provide a fully-outsourced solution so your school can focus on its educational mission. Financially, the school benefits because it does not need to hire (or supervise) internal business operations staff. Moreover, you receive the benefit of our extensive operations experience and best practices working with California Charter Schools.
Overall Service Delivery
EdTec has been developing, evaluating and refining its service delivery and processes since its inception in 2001—resulting in a thoroughly defined and documented catalog of procedures, best practices, and methodologies to on-board, train, and support our client schools.
The overall EdTec service delivery is proactive, forward-looking and brings our deep charter operations expertise to bear on behalf of our school partners.
EdTec's Service Approach Puts You in Command
Now, more than ever, charter school leaders and boards need to stay on top of the financial health of the organization. EdTec keeps you in control:
- Cash flow projections that are updated monthly
- Budget forecasts that are updated monthly
- EdTec provides expert budget versus actual interpretation—flagging necessary changes, adjusting assumptions and forecasts throughout the year, and warning about potential future cash flow issues
- Further, EdTec takes its responsibility seriously as a trusted service provider to the school's Board of Directors and as a key partner in assisting the Board to meet its fiduciary responsibilities
Most Comprehensive Back-Office Service Scope Offered in California
EdTec provides the most comprehensive outsourced service scope and unparalleled levels of expertise and client service. Our bundled service includes the following support areas:
Note that while some of the above service areas may appear as within the service scope of another provider, what sets EdTec apart is the depth of knowledge in each category, the exceptional service level in every area, and the actual resource availability and responsiveness to support the school when a need is presented.
Top Caliber Staff
Our partner schools benefit greatly from having a highly capable and experienced Client Manager as the relationship manager. Meet the Team for bios of our Client Managers and the entire EdTec staff.
Service Delivery Options & Flexibility
- EdTec has multiple, defined service offerings to meet the needs of charter schools based on their stage of development, staffing levels, skill sets
- EdTec is unique among back-office services providers in the variety of service delivery and support options it offers