Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
Consulting and Support Services
The LCAP is an annual requirement for every California charter school. EdTec experts can support your school through planning, writing, and tracking your LCAP. We’ll help you make it a useful tool, not just another compliance document, by integrating and aligning your Charter, Title Plans, budget, student data, assessments, and WASC plan. EdTec customizes support services to meet each unique charter school’s needs.
Our LCAP services include:
- Review – Deliver written feedback on your draft LCAP
- Consultation – Develop your LCAP strategy and work
- Drafting – Write your LCAP after consultation
- Data Support – Provide support to identify and track vital LCAP data
Contact us today! This is a year-long process, don’t wait until the last minute.
New Small Group LCAP Workshops
We’re excited to offer LCAP training in a small group environment to help you finish your Annual Update and make it an easy and useful tool to update going forward.
Topics covered in our LCAP workshop:
- How to consult and engage with your stakeholder
- Aligning your goals with your charter petition and other compliance documents
- Appropriate and realistic metrics • Best practices for tracking your expenditures
- How to update your LCAP each year
- Review examples of well written goals and metrics
Also included in your course fee is a review of your LCAP prior to submission!
We are working to schedule more workshops in the Bay Area, Los Angeles and San Diego. If you’re interested or you’d like to host another workshop near you, let us know!
Contact us today. This is a year-long process, don’t wait until the last minute.
Sandy Park, 510.663.3500 x325 or Sandy.Park@edtec.com